Project Engineer Position
We are looking for a Project Engineer to work from our head office in Farnham, Surrey.
We specialise in architectural noise control systems and our business is divided into two sectors. One part is the sale of acoustic products used by contractors for their installation in building projects and the other part is the actual installation of our floating floor systems with the company acting as a sub-contractor.
We are in a niche market and provide design solutions for resolving noise control issues for Architects and Acoustic Consultants.
We have provided floating floor systems on many prestigious projects including TV, Radio and recording studios, opera houses, rock venues, concert halls and cinemas - mostly in the UK but a few in Europe including Italy, Holland and Germany and also Russia and India.
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified and practical engineer to work in a varied and extremely interesting environment.
This is no ordinary job opportunity as the successful candidate who proves himself will advance rapidly in management.
• To multi task between numerous projects
• To be key at proposal, design, installation and commissioning stages
• To project manage from inception through to completion
• To liaise with consultants, architects and contractors
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering (HND considered)
• Full UK Driving License
• Living within commutable distance to Farnham
• Knowledge of acoustics would be an advantage but not essential as a thorough training program will be provided
• Commercial acumen
• Excellent communication skills
• To have knowledge of the construction industry
• To be comfortable working both in a building site environment and also at design meetings with architects and consultants.
• To accept the inevitable travel requirement and on occasion being away for extended periods
Salary: £25k - £35k; Healthcare; Pension
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Products Related to ArticleNo related products found.